Friday 20 November 2009

Memories

I was thinking whether to attend a funeral of a colleague's grandfather.

I was afraid that I would break down during the visit.

That would look very strange considering the fact that I do not know my colleague's late grandfather at all.

But he went to my late grandfather's funeral.

I should show the same support. Its only right I said to myself.

I decided to wear my late grandfather's watch.

3 of us went and I was doing well.

We were invited to pay our respects and that's when the dam broke loose.

It was as if I went back time to 8 months ago, when my late grandfather was lying in the casket.

I still cannot believe that you are gone, but at the same time I want to believe that you are at a better place.

Remember the time when you were in the medical plane, all strapped up and ready to go Singapore for what would be your last operation?

We took turns to go into the plane to speak to you.

I held your hand and told you that I love you, that you will get well and it will be fine.

I do love you. I really really really really do.

I love you ngiung...always have, still do and always will.

Have fun in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment