Saturday 10 March 2012

Starting up

Time sure flies when you are having fun. It has been 2 months since I set foot on Japan. On paper I am a student in a Japanese language school. But really? I am here for aikido. Hahahaha! But then it is the best of both worlds really. I have always had a healthy interest in languages. Since taking up aikido my collateral interest in Japan and what is in and about her has also correspondingly increased. 

Simply put, it is wonderful, really.

I have just about gotten into a routine although somehow I seem to always not have enough time! I felt that way when I was working back at home and thought that it will change when I go back to student life. But alas, student life has its own set of time consuming activities.

This is just to let you know that I have taken a long enough break and will be back to some finger action.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment