Monday 21 June 2010

Visiting Princess Dyanna

It has been a while since I last posted on my blog. Many things have happened but I couldn't bring myself to type it out on the computer. Work has been crazy eversince I returned from my personal and office trip last month and I haven't been training aikido for about 3 weeks now. Not a happy camper. But that is how it is in life, you CAN'T have it all. Hahahaha.

Now to something very joyous.

My buddy Chin gave birth her first child last week and is blessed with a beautiful princess by the name of Dyanna H. Chin said I will be D's chinese godmother so I get to speak Mandarin to her. I arrived at about 8:45pm last night and Chin was breastfeeding D. D looks so adorable with that head of hair and glazed eyes. Chin the mother looks gorgeous and glowing for a mother who's just given birth. You know how they are usually, tired and haggard form all that labour and delivery and endless feeding sessions as well as inadequate sleep. But I don't see any of that from Chin! I think all moms should look like that!

Seeing D made my maternal instincts come back with force. I had wanted very much to hold little D in my arms but is afraid that I won't do it right. So godma will wait until you're a little bit bigger before I hold you. Needless to say seeing you little D makes me want to have a child! Sigh. But of course, I quickly tell myself that God has plans for me.



This picture was taken after I obtained consent from Chin. D had just finished an hour long feeding session and is looking perky indeed. She kept giving that pouting look and I was wondering whether she was still looking for milk. Chin put her finger on the side of D's lips and if D follows that means D wants milk. D did not follow Chin's finger. Not looking for milk.



I took a few more pictures but stopped soon after because I didn't like the fact that the red focus light kept shining on D's face whenever I was about to take a picture. I did manage to take a picture of D's smile though! She looks alot like her mommy here.

I will see you soon little D. Drink lots of milk and sleep lots. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment