Thursday 16 August 2012

In the mood for baking!

I miss baking.


So I went and bought myself an electrical hand mixer.

I baked some chocolate cupcakes and made my first attempt at piping.


I wasn't very pleased with it as it did not look too good.  I was told that the pipe size was too small. Ok. I will get another one and do better.

My housemates tried it and told me they tasted very good. I was very pleased. I enjoy feeding people with things that I make myself. I always put all my heart into the things I cook and bake.

Lastly, I decorated the cupcakes and gave them to some very important people in my life.



I wasn't sure whether they will like it because it did not turn out as well as I wanted. But I did put all my heart into making them.

Fortunately, they told me that the cupcakes were delicious. I have yet to hear from one more but I guess I will find out soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment