Sunday 2 September 2012

September is here!



       This picture kind of captures my feeling of my first few months in Japan. Alone and lost! Hahahaha.

It is the first day of September! It had been nearly 8 months since I arrived in Japan. slowly but surely I had settled down on my new life here. Today began with an early morning of aikido session followed by another which ended just before noon. I wanted to push myself to take a third class before the rendezvous later at night but I decided to stop at 2 because I seemed to be getting alot more bruises on my calves this week than normal. I did practice some tobi ukemi. I still suck at it and I am sure that has a great bearing on the cause of my bruises for these week *resigned grin*. Moderation is key...

Unexpectedly took an afternoon and after that it is to the station to meet up for dinner and movie! We took a liking to this all you can eat syabu-syabu restaurant because of its reasonable price and the dim sum option. The funny thing is, we always end up at the same table! As usual we were very audible and animated while stuffing ourselves silly. We had ample time and met up with another classmate at the cinema. I wanted to take a group picture of us at the cinema and approached a lady to help us take pictures but she looked frightened, waved her hands and said she is not doing it. Oh well…

Avengers wasn't so bad a movie. There was a build up to the action as the characters went through a teething period before getting their act together. we were greeted with rainfall after the movie and everyone hurried home after bidding a hasty goodbye. 

It was a good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment