Saturday 1 December 2012

On the eve

 One more day before the exams! It is another cold day and I really did not feel like leaving the apartment. But the environment at home is not very conducive so I made my way to the nearby cafe. Looking the at lighting that has been put up to greet the festive season and receiving a motivational message from a friend it brought a smile to my face. 


My revision was slightly distracted due to some necessary family chatting. Finally I took out a past paper to get accustomed to the test format. A little bit late I know but that was the last thing on my mind really. I was finished with the listening part quite some time ago as I really have rather bad listening skills. Overall I could understand the passages and answer the questions but it is the grammar that stumps me. Also if the sentence is exclusively hiragana it actually slows my reading reading pace considerably. My performance was mediocre. Bottom line is, just do it tomorrow and wait for the results. 

We came home to a very nice dinner. Spare rib soup!

As the weather gets cold soups warms the body and the heart. After dinner we decided to just relax and prepare the necessary for tomorrow's exam. For example…
After familiarizing myself with the examination venue and the instruction given on the ID pamphlet I am off to a nice warm shower and some music! 

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment