Wednesday 15 July 2020

Sweet little things

The urge to bake got to me again and was hankering for some carrot cupcakes so I decided to look up a recipe online. What caught my interest was this baking website called Sugar Spun Run run by Sam. I looked at her carrot cupcake recipe and felt that it would be one that I can handle. It also has a cream cheese frosting recipe which I was very excited to try out. All in all, they looks like pretty straightforward recipes so I decided on this one. 

It did not disappoint and I was happy with the results. The cream cheese frosting was a bit on the sweet side so I'm going to reduce the amount of confectioner's sugar and thicken it with some corn starch as suggested. 

If you'd like to give the recipe a try, I wish you happy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment