Wednesday 1 July 2009

Going somewhere?

I was anxiously waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting.

Finally I got the approval today! I get to go to the MAA seminar this weekend!

Yaaayyyyy!

Thank you AI!

Hold on...I need to take some precautions before I fly off. Well let's see, I have taken my flu jab, I am in good condition, taking my tablets etc and...oh I need some masks! (I know that these precautions will not bring to naught my exposure to the H1N1 virus because I am travelling but its better than nothing.)

Guardian pharmacy was out of masks and instead of going to the other branches I picked a pharmacy where I thought people won't think of going to...the one next to Ayamku in town. I went into the pharmacy and lo and behold! They have a whole line of masks for you to choose from! There's the diosposable flimsy one right to the sophisticated ones with an air regulator. I shortlisted 3 but ruled on out because it made me look like a duck hehehe. I know what you are thinking...ini untuk keselamatan apa lagi mau cantik.

Anyway I bought 2 masks.


This is the mask that is recommended by most friends including those working with MOH as it offers more protection. It costs B$4.50


Ahhh...I saw this one which I quite fancy. Its got an air regulator in front! It also looks more reliable.


Turn to the back and there are instructions on how to put them on. This one costs a cool B$15.00.


I just hope that I will be able to avoid the snare of the H1N1 (like, forever!) and have a safe and enjoyable trip. Have a great week ahead and a smashing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment