Monday 29 June 2009

Popping balls!

I went to hang out with sifu and grandmaster at Saffron one night wanting to have a look at the bar that was newly opened last week. I really like the orange walls and the tiled wallpapers. Nice ambience.



As we sat at the bar deciding what to order for drinks I was recommended to try the "Paris Sunset". Sounds nice and after getting clarification on what the flavours are I decided to order one, not without protesting that there should also be a "Brunei sunset"!




These balls look different from the ones you get when drinking milk tea.


Guess what?


They are different!


These are no ordinary balls...


They are called "popping balls!"


You see, the balls pop in your mouth when you apply pressure and syrup comes out of them! It is a nice sensation when that happens and you would drink like a little child, looking for more balls to pop! The flavour of the syrup in my balls were passion fruit I think...The drink was a little on the sweet side.


Order one now and try it out. It's so good it pops in your mouth!


Exclusively at Saffron.

No comments:

Post a Comment