Tuesday 25 January 2011

I need more time to recuperate

It was my first night back at training after what seemed like a long week. I wasstill not feeling 100 per cent despite having had a slow Sunday. I reckon that if you have been deprived of sleep for the last 7 nights resting for a day is not really going to bring it all back! Whatever it was, I said to myself that I will attend training. True enough, my performance at the session was, well, not so good. I was sluggish and tire easily. No matter, after I get back to my routine I should be up and running soon enough!

I took out the new hakama and belt that I order from a good friend in Tokyo. I was expecting to only collect when I see him at the end of next month but my brother very nicely offered to bring it them back for me :). So I get to break them in before the Hombu Instruction Tour. Speaking of which, I better get my fitness up because it will be an awesome but grueling seminar.

Finally I got the right length!


With your name on my belt, I am constantly reminded of your perseverance, dedication and unyielding spirit that defined you and inspires me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment