Sunday 15 May 2011

The 7 dollar Dutch butter

The last time I went to Indonesia I was requested to look for a certain Dutch butter which supposedly is top quality and wonderful for baking. I bought a couple according to the picture she showed me but it ended up not being the one that she wanted because the cans I bought were not meant for baking. Oh well, can bake with it but I can still consume it.

Here it is.

The front view.

The content.

I happened to have some chocolate raisin bread in the house so I save myself from having to "kahwin" the bread with another spread. That and a glass of nice cold milk. Nice.


The butter has a strong fragrant and is rich in taste. But somehow it is also telling my heart something too. Hahaha. An enjoyable breakfast :)

Good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment