Sunday 15 May 2011

Seminar by Horii shihan May 2011

I had the opportunity of attending a seminar by Horii shihan again after the first time 2 years ago in Malaysia. I first met sensei in Tanabe in 2008. I was pointed out to sensei by Z sensei who told me to take the opportunity to train with him. Being very much a baby practitioner then I was very shy but when I eventually mustered up the courage to move myself across the mat to be near him, he got "booked" by a regular. Nevertheless, my chance came a year later when Horii sensei took one session at MAA's 15th Anniversary seminar. I wanted to learn more and my chance came when I found out that Horii sensei makes his rounds in Malaysia and Singapore at certain times of every year. 

Although the seminar was only for a day, it was worth the trip. Made some new friends along the way too!

Looking forward to my next seminar in Jakarta!






No comments:

Post a Comment