Wednesday 17 October 2012

A nice cool rainy night

After some days of sunny weather, the rain visited today. I had just recovered from a migraine attack which occurred yesterday and thought I would give training another miss today. There are a few things weighing on my mind for the past month and it is about time that I deal with at least one issue. It has affected my mood more or less and I would like to get back to my old self again. 

So today, I cycled back home from school in the rain, took a hot shower, had my dinner and just relaxed in my room. Then my father, who is far away from us and had discovered the wonders of Facebook, came online and the family had a great group chat together. Some time with my family is just what I needed and it will keep me going for sometime.

A little of revision, a nice cup of tea and I am ready to call it a night.

Tomorrow is going to be another beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment