Monday 6 December 2010

Dyanna is growing up fast!

After hearing the wonderful news that DD is teething and sitting up I decided to pay a visit to mommy and baby.

Lo and behold..Chin's beautiful princess!

I was very impressed as she is not even 6 months old when she started sitting up. I thought that usually sitting up is preceded by rolling over on the tummy but Chin told me that both sort of happened simultaneously!

DD is also teething so she's biting anything and everything that she grabs her hands on.


Some tender moments with mommy



I had a great time playing with DD and catching up with Chin about things that have bebn happening. I would go all soft when she coos and speaks her baby talk. Chin, it's been while since we got together and we should go out for drinks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment