Wednesday 6 May 2009

Bookmaking class by Chin



After putting it off for a few months I finally got to attend a basic bookmaking session conducted by Chin. It was an enjoyable lesson. The teacher was softspoken, concise and clear with her instructions not to mention patient. You see, the students took frequent and extended breaks because we could not withstand the temptation of some very delicious refreshments sitting in the same room as us. "Come eat us"...they kept telling us...




Chin showing us how to use the drill. It is easy peasy we were told.



But I had my concerns...



Teacher took some shots while waiting for us to finish up a portion of our books.







Ta-dah! My book! As usual i would pick my favourite colour for the cover. I love the contrast red gives to the book cover.



Don't take me wrong...I am not your mushy girly type person but somehow the heart cushion felt right with the book.



I used the circles to symbolize life and my favourite activity...no prizes for guessing!



The inside of the cover. There is a name for it but I forgot. Cikgu marah ni...



I would like to go back for more classes. That will be after I finish my belly dancing classes that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment