Sunday 3 May 2009

Fooooooooooooood



I now do my facials at kiulap.

One of those days as I walking down the stairs to my car after the session I caught the signboard of this restaurant. I said to myself, "another Korean restaurant!". Hmmm, I definitely need to try this place out. I called up Chin and LuLu (who is one heck of a beautician. Anyone who wants to try her out just give me a call.) Upon walking in, the decor strikes me as simple but rather dark. No matter. I am here to try out the food primarily. My companions were very considerate when it came to ordering food, as I am still in the middle of my 100 day vegetarian diet.

As usual the side dishes came first. Or are they appetizers?



I like the pickled radish and carrots. Sweet and sour...appetizing!



I really wanted to have rice so I ordered my favourtie type. Your garlic rice is still the best Moo.



The kimchi here is milder, something more to my taste. But that only means that I will take 2 pieces compared to the usual none! hahahahaha.



Then came the fried vegetables.



This is kimchi tofu. A sweetish and slightly sicy dish, it goes well with rice.



Fried rice cakes. While I was told that it has no meat in this dish, it actually has fish cakes! Chin tells me that while the marinade has gone into the fish cakes, she agrees with my that the taste did not go into the ricecakes.



Ah, my source of protein. Egg rolls. Everytime I see talur in cooked in one way or the other I would think about No. 2 and No. 4. They need to do a scramble egg cooking contest one of these days for mama and I to decide who cooks the best scramble egg. *grinning from ear to ear*



All and all it was a satisfactory meal. I was not able to enjoy the variety of selection on the menu. No matter, come the end of June 2009, I will be back to try out more of the dishes. Hey, I had great company!

2 comments:

  1. Look at that four pieces of sweet potato on the table! Hey, never did take a picture of the desert ah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha you don't say...in all my excitement of mixing the dessert I forgot to take pictures of the desert. Next time please remind me! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete