Thursday 21 May 2009

How inviting



It's been a while since I had my chocolate pudding with MF, so much so that I didn't care for the fact that it wasn't Friday yesterday. MF has been asking me when we would ever meet up so I thought I'd seize the day. I guess MF did the same. Hehehe.

From the look of the picture I have decided to indulge in some self comfort by assuming that MF was happy to share some time with my company rather than sighting the chocolate pudding. Sorry Chin, our time will come.

I like my time with MF. Why? Well, MF has certain qualities which I find endearing as a friend and individual.

Honesty - sometimes to the extent of in your face but I can live with that.

Respect - he knows where to draw the line.

Heart - he really cares.

I think I shall stop at 3 before our friend ego get too inflated. Knowing that life is full of uncertainties, I can only hope and work to make all my friendship lasting ones. Whilst citing MF as an example, I cherish every friendship that comes by.

I will move on to cupcakes this weekend. It's been 2 weeks since I last had one!




No comments:

Post a Comment