Sunday 24 May 2009

Champion Reef dive


.
Finally after 4 months I get to blow bubbles again. I got to dive with my usual group and it was good to see my cousins Doreen and Jens after a while. The visibility as Champion Reef was good and I managed to spot quite a number of nudibranch. The visibility deteriorated at the second dive and we also experience some under and surface current. I really need to get a pair of fins as mine just doesn't get me anywhere when I had to swim across surface current.









My buddy MF telling me he is having a good time.


Cik Azli keeping an eye on us.


Interesting worm I saw. Don't know its name though hehehe.




More nudi!


MF trying to get a good shot.








My cousin doing what he does best during his 3 minute safety stop...POSING.

No comments:

Post a Comment