Saturday 16 August 2008

New Blood?

It's just amazing what can happen when you take the initiative to start a conversation. I asked a senior about his interest in aikido and I saw his face light up. We had a nice chat and I encouraged him to come for our try out classes. Hopefully I will see him in class next week.

I couldn't resist the urge to make a purchase this afternoon. The temptation came in the form of a small laptop by the name of Acer Aspire One. It fits my requirements of a travel laptop and above all it it comes with a WHITE shell. No prices for guessing what my favourite colour is! I will have to wait for a week before my order is available as it is a rather new products and promoters were only given one display set each for the expo.

My otherwise enjoyable teatime today suffered an irritation maturing to utter annoyance as I experience the far reaching consequences of collective incompetency.

Anyhow, time for bed as its an early morning tomorrow for some scuba diving!

No comments:

Post a Comment