Saturday 30 August 2008

My new little white toy

I collected my little white toy from Netcom yesterday. The Acer Aspire One. I took it out at home after work and was just admiring it. Small, lightweight, functional and WHITE. Hehehe. No prizes for guessing what my favourite colour is, or have I actually given this hint before? Oopss.







Verdict: I find it to be satisfactory for a my user level. I basically bought it so that I can use it to surf the net, blog and upload pictures and maybe do some work. As it has 120GB of hard disk space I won't have much problems with storing my files which are mainly pictures. Chui is happy.

Reluctantly I left my toy to get ready to meet Mr Thursday for dinner. I was supposed to go for training in the evening but changed my mind after onset of sore back. I figured that since I'll be training 5 times a week during fasting month it is not wise to stress my back and hurt myself. Getting old and so are my injuries hehehe. Haven't seen dear cuz for some time so will try to keep our weekly meetings regular. I felt like having Korean food so we went to Koryo restaurant in Kiulap. I told Sally I wanted my usual with beef. I usually order 2 usuals and she thought I wanted beef bulgogi but I actually wanted the dol sop bi bim bap ( I hope I didn't get the name wrong). We also order the beef gim bap and and kimchi stew. Jens thought that the kimchi stew might be abit too spicy for me as spicy food eating trainee ( you will notice in time that I am in training for many other consumption matters) but it turned out to be ok. Personally I prefer the gim bap to sushi because I find the gim bap to be tastier and it has much to do with the radish and meat. After a good time of catching up, I went home to play with my toy a little while more before turning in for the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment