Monday 18 August 2008

What's with the froggy?

I woke up at 7:00am to a nice sunny morning. I spent the night catching up on Bleach so I expect to feel some wooziness during surface interval today. I packed my gears and made my way to the Empire hotel. I was the first one to arrive and passed the time singing to some Hokkien song (I know, I don't believe it myself...) from Spirits of Love show. Made 2 dives, one at Bluewater wreck followed by another at Cement wreck. I felt left out because I was the only one who didn't have a camera with me. I am still waiting for my underwater housing to be shipped from the USA so until then I will just have to be content with "looking around". Jens and Ing took some very good pictures at both dive sites. The visibility was quite good but we encountered some strong currents.

I came across a picture that Jens took of me and I thought I should share this.



As I could recall, I was very much intrigued with a big school of baracudas above me and I just went belly up and stayed there for some time, watching the fish, wishing I could swim amongst them. How was I to know that my moment of trance was captured by my dear cuz, who always have a sharp eye for interesting things!

I did not suffer any seasickness, mainly from the fact that I did not eat much save for some biscuits and taking lots of liquid. I retreated to the pool for some relaxation before making my way back home and met my aunts and cousins who came for a swim. However, my sensitive skin started acting up and now I am suffering from rashes and unbearable itch on certain parts of my body. Ouch!

Overall it was a good day. Feeling quite excited because I am having aikido class tomorrow. Aikido always make my day. It also offsets my monday blues syndrome. Must remember to collect my hakama before class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment