Wednesday 17 June 2009

My summer Dogi

My summer dogi has arrived!



This is the first time I have purchased dogi from Yamato and I must say the dogi feels so light to the extent that I did not feel as if I was wearing a dogi. You see my body is accustomed to the thicker and thus heavier dogi so this is an adjustment. But it will be wonderful for our weather though and I wished I have bought 4 instead of 2. Next time then.



I sent it for name embroidery on the left sleeve last week and was hoping to collect it this week, only to find out that the owner is away and have not programmed the design into the laptop before leaving. That means I will have to wait until next week before I can use it. Nevermind, it is not like I have no dogi to wear and I have a seminar to attend. I can't wait to use it!! hu hu.

No comments:

Post a Comment