Thursday 11 June 2009

Makan Makan

Time sure flies and in another 2 weeks my vegetarian days will officially end. It is not that I am really looking forward to eating meat but it is just that when I started off on it 100 days seemed like quite a long time. It is not actually. I am sure though that I will need to slowly ease myself back to meat eating again...first of which being LAMB. Maybe I will have a lamb shank at Saffron.

Whatever it is nothing (well almost nothing I think) will deter from enjoying food!

Below are some of the recent photos I took in one of my need-to-take-shots episodes.



My soup noodles with mock duck


Fried dumplings - no go




Vegetarian cold platter. Nice


Peking duck- looks good but no go


Oink chops - no go


Sweet and sour chicken - no go


Minced tofu - as much as I would like to have some, it has meat in it and hence no go


Stir friend peking duck - no go


Belgium waffles with ice cream and hot chocolate - YESSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment