Friday 7 November 2008

The arrival of Kurei



Friday was a very exciting day for me as one of my brothers Kurei is coming home for a week. 2 of his close friends are getting married so he is going to be very busy during the week stay. Nevertheless it is good to have him back. After dinner we went to Empire Hotel and stayed the night there as we got a complimentary room. I brought the present he got me with us and was incessantly snapping pictures of it. It is a dooodoll.

It all started at one of my regular trips to my second home with my mom and the 3 of us were in Memory Lane when we saw this booth in the shop that was full of dooodolls. The dolls looked very interesting and looking at the dolls we noticed that there was actually a doll for my siblings and I. It as if when you see the designated dolls you would see us. The first doll was bought for Hiko which was sent to Melbourne, the second for A.L. which was also sent to Melbourne. The 3rd is for myself and the last for Kurei. It amazing how the dolls resemble us and even mama agrees!

You can find out more about the dolls at http://www.dooodolls.com/gallery/index.html


Kurei and "I"


Watching TV together

As we were sitting at the Atrium having breakfast I could not help but admire the beauty of the hotel which I have come to take for granted. So I took some shots of the hotel as a momento. to find out more please visit http://www.empire.com.bn/


Entrance to our room


View from the room


Corridor leading to the West Atrium








Gold leafed pillars at the Atrium


The ceiling of The Atrium


Poolside


Poolside bar and the jacuzzi


The manmade beach. Hopefully can come here for suntanning with my KL buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment