Wednesday 5 November 2008

Making my own favourite drink



I asked myself what I am going to do today. I will be baking cookies tomorrow but today? I went to the kitchen and had a look at the soya beans I washed and soaked from last night. A-ha! I want to make my favourite drink. Soya bean milk!



Unsure of how exactly to make it, I consulted Her Most Powerful Highness SuperWoman a.k.a. Mama on how to make it. After taking verbal instructions I started the process. It took less than 2 hours to make but I can't say that there were not any hiccups along the way. I think Mama will be mad at me when she finds out later on...hehehe but no worries I will survive...



It came out pretty well. It smells good and tastes good. I am going to wait for Mama to come back after work to give me a score. In the meantime, I just have to make sure that I don't finish it all by myself!

1 comment:

  1. *GASP*

    It's Chin Chin favourtie drink tooooooooooo!!!!! Home made ones for sure;-) And Choo knows how! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete