Monday 24 November 2008

My Sunday with SM



It was supposed to be a day of shopping with SM but we were short of time because yours truly went for an aikido class in the morning and after the commuting, getting ready etc etc time went short. Nevertheless we stopped at Delicious to have some food and chit chat before the sumptous dinner later. I enjoyed the bruschettas and the tomatoes were grilled tastefully. We did managed to squeeze in some time to get some very comfy sheets. I hope we get to spend more time together. Time always fly by when I am with SM.

SM enjoying her "Death by Chocolate" drink



The yummy bruschettas


Carbonara spaghettini



SM with that look on her face whenever I pull out my camera...snap snap snap!
For dinner we met up with a few friends at Fatty Crab. Variety is not present on the menu but they do a good job with the prawns and crabs that we ordered. The crabs and prawns were served steamed and wok fried. I did not eat much in case my allergy acts up (so far it has been dormant since I was 12). It was an enjoyable night over good food, great company and some red wine.
PS:- SM seems to be adapting very quickly to my penchant on food photography, as long as she is not hungry when I am taking my time to snap away! Hehehe.













Century eggs and ginger. I didn't try this dish as century eggs don't appeal to my palate.





SM negotiating a claw


Remnants of the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment