Sunday 9 November 2008

A walk in the park

I decided to accompany my mama to take a walk in Tasek park this morning at 06:30hrs. I must admit that although I am not a morning person I really do prefer morning than evening workouts. It invigorates me. However having suffering from lack of sleep for the past week it proved to be even more difficult to wake up at 05:30hrs in the morning. This is in addtion to the fact that the evening before I decided to go back to a moderate version of my sprints workout which I did 8 years ago much to the displeasure of my lower limbs. My buttocks and inner thighs made it abundantly clear to me that I really can't just pick up the workout 8 years ago after a period a rather sedentary lifestyke and not painfully pay for it...

It was a good walk. My mama needed the exercise because she felt that she was not as fit as before and wanted to start off slowly to regain her fitness. It proved to be a good bonding session too and we did alot of catching up. I accompanied my mother for the flower market after the walk and we adjourned for breakfast.

I like it. I should do this more often with my mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment