Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hanging out with my Chin



Chin decided that we should meet up before I go off since I will be gone again for nearly a month (there was much ganshing of teeth from a few quarters). We met up at Country Patch since Chin has not been there before. It was a Tuesday so I got to order my favourite meat dish...laaaaaaammmmbbb. Hehehe.
As I excitedly shared with her about the upcoming seminar in Jakarta, Chin contemplates on what her mock grading would be like. Hopefully I can make it back in time to see it and be her uke. We had a lot of laughs before making our separate ways.
See you next month Chin!


Admiring the ring...and wrinklies! hahahaha


Cauliflower soup. It tasted light and easy and you can still taste the crumbly bits of cauliflower.


Digging into our lamb chops...still not used to seeing Chin in a tudung.


We ordered dessert and no prizes for guessing who ordered the chocolate mudcake MUAHAHAHA


My apologies but I can't seem to remember the name of this dessert that Chin order. It tasted of strawberries and yogurt.

2 comments:

  1. It was the panna cotta choo, chin likes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! love that cafe and I loooove the mud cake! Had it again yesterday, yummy! XD dr.rin xxx

    ReplyDelete