Sunday 14 September 2008

testing 1 2 3

It has been about 2 months since bought my Panasonic Lumix TMC-TZ15 camera and I must say, as an amateur photographer I am quite pleased my my still new toy. My first digital camera was also a Lumix and was working for me wonderfully until the LCD screen ceased to work. I have been using it on an almost daily basis and thought that it is about time I try out some low light shots. I have never been a fan of flashing using so whenever I can I would avoid using it. However sometimes there is so little light that I after using the flash I have a picture that's just too bright. After adjusting the shutter speed and using flash with zoom I am slowly getting the hang of photography. I like a bit of hands on and self exploration, failing which I will resort to reading hahaha.

I would like to give thanks to Lisa and John for setting up alfresco dining at their place and taking pains to prop up for me to play around with my camera. We had a pre mooncake festival do last night. The last 4 pictures are some macro shots I took at home.



Pictures I took without flash at min shutter speed of 1






John setting up his fondue. I gave it a try and it was rather bitter tasting to me. Low alcohol intolerance may be it hehehe. I took this picture with zoom and flash.





















Ah Lina my ever obliging model :)



Some of the macro shots I took at home.







No comments:

Post a Comment