Sunday 21 September 2008

Jag Theraphy

My right arm has been aching for nearly 2 weeks now and is showing no signs of recovering. Mr Friday suggested that I try out Jag Theraphy before I fly off to KL and Japan as I will be using quite a bit of my arms for the next month. Why not I thought? I arrived at Mr Jagadish's house in Sg Akar 10 minutes before and waited for the door to open at 4:00pm. A lady came by shortly after I arrived and did not seem very friendly. When the door opened she went straight in to take a number. As there were only the 2 of us at that time and I arrived first I erroneously presumed that she would have the courtesy to let me go first. Anyway, I suppose first come first served can be practised in more than one way!

Lata was the one that attended to me. I told her about my problem and she rubbed some oil on my right arm and proceeded to massage and rotate my arm in ways that were very very unfamiliar to me. The arm was aching a great deal at a certain point and then I heard the sound "crack". My arms felt all loosened up. It wasn't completely cured but it felt a whole lot better! I
could lift my arm up and down without feeling much pain. Lata said my tendon is injured and I would need to rest for about 2 weeks before resuming my sporting activities.

If you are interested, they have now relocated to No. 4, Simpang 712, Salambigar, Jalan Muara. Contact number is 2343128. Consultation hours are:

Mon-Sat 8:00-10:30am 4:00-6:00pm
Sun 8:00-10:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment