Thursday 11 September 2008

The name which no one shall speak of

Preface: For some of you reading this post I foresee you laughing in stitches and falling off whatever you are sitting on because you are oh-so-clear about what I am trying to tell you. But let me warn you, if you try to repeat that statement to me at any time hereafter, be prepared to bear my Wrath!"


I wanted to wear my favourite colour to work today but decided to mix it with another colour. I dug out a pair of pink pants with white pin stripes which my aunt bought for me on a trip to China. That would quite a nice ensemble for work today, I thought to myself.

Things were all good until I went to the pantry to get myself a glass of water. As I was filling up my cup, a colleague came up to me and said, "hey, you look like ***** ***** today!", and walked off. ARGH!!!! I was absolutely incensed. Of course he had no idea of my deep and absolute despise, loathing and hatred of that name or its likeness in any manner, size or form. I just could not believe it, I look like the very thing that I deeply and absolutely despise, loath and hate!

I will not make you endure the torture of having to read an explanation of my deep and absolute despise, loathing and hatred for that name which no one shall speak. I think there are enough out there who knows why.

But why did it happen? Retribution?

I had wanted so much to curse for a thousand fleas from the camel's arse to infest the armpits of he who uttered the quoted statement above. However, to be fair, he knew not what he speaketh.

One of the worst days of my life indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment