Tuesday 9 September 2008

Foodies

I have been eating in excess recently, which doesn't really go with with spirit of Ramadhan. I think I have reached the age where I can relate to people saying that they can't eat as much as they could would like to. But then again I'm always in good company so what's overeating once in a while? Hehehe. I like the ambience at Country Patch. It has a very English feel to it and has lots of white.


Chicken pie


Pasta Alfredo


Pasta Aglio - don't quite like the fish sauce


Lisa's breakfast order


Tiramisu


Strawberry cheesecake


Chocolate mudcake

Then there was the sungkai buffet at Villa Mauri. Most of the dishes were decent. I enjoyed the carbonara pasta and of course the fantasia di maria but was quite disappointed with the lamb shoulder as it was served lukewarm and raw in the middle.








Meatballs


Parfalle carbonara with beef rashes


Spaghetti bolognaise


Seafood pasta


Fantasia Di Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment