Thursday 18 September 2008

Phew!

Sensei decided to have a mock test for us after training tonight and he pulled a LONG list of questions. Too bad was getting late otherwise we would have had a more comprehensive test. My right arm still feels iffy so I wasn't much of an uke during training and was asked to practice on my jiyu waza. Surprising Chin got really high attacking me continuously! My mind was not really fully focused on training because I was worried about my arm. Sigh...

Oh and luckily I didn't bust my left arm too. Someone had a really "terror" shihonage! Hehehehe.

Below are some of the many shots I took during the mock test.



techniques in hanmi handachi






Suwariwaza iriminage


Tanchi waza shihonage


See, Aikido is lots of fun!


Yonkyo




Chin going into ikkyo


gokyo lock

No comments:

Post a Comment