Saturday 20 September 2008

WWE night at Canopy food court

Met up with Chin at Canopy food court this week after being enticed by the prospect of playing WWE wrestling on WII. I used to watch profession wrestling during the WWF days rooting for wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Rick Rude, TheUndertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H etc etc. Ah, those were the days. Brings back memories doesn't it bros? Since i never wrestled myself I could as well try it on WII.

We started off with the sungkai buffet and I had:



Wanton soup


Various appetizers


white rice, Jakarta fried rice (spicy!), lamb with mint sauce, vegetable au gratin and beef


The chocolate cake was abit on the dry side but I did have alot of the honeycomb cakes though. I miss the honeycomb cakes that I had at Caroline's place. Yummy!


H was anxious to play so he started off by showing us how its done. Dahsyat the moves he did...


While Chin and i were happily taking pictures. Thanks Wina!


See how much fun H is having?


Look at those hands!




Chin showed me how these little cuffs work


Are you ready for some action?

So now its my turn to play. I lost really badly in the matches because I just couldn't coordinate my hands with the control and toggle. and I had to shake with my injured right arm too so it didn't last very long...yawn.


I picked a guy and H picked a girl and he trashed me straight out! except for the ring out match hehehe.


Then I picked The Rock while H picked Mick Foley. It was looking good for me...and I won!


After a hard fought battle, I needed to make my "victory pose"


While H ponders on his loss...

I decided to quit while I was ahead and to rest my right arm. H and Chin went on to play tag team matches.





All I can say is, they've got alot of endurance when it comes to shaking stuff...









No comments:

Post a Comment