Tuesday 16 September 2008

Sitting it out

It has been a week since I suffered an injury on my right arm. I was feeling good tonight and was hoping to get back into the thick of action. And guess what happened?



My injury flared up...

Feeling restless sitting around with an ice pack and nothing to do, I thought I would do something with my camera!






Showing us the correct way to return a tanto to your uke, sincerely with both hands and blade facing outwards.


Tanto waza - iriminage


Hanmi handachi - gokyo ura


The senpais having a break


Chiong had to nurse an injured heel so no training for him.


Chin Chin doing nikkyo


Chin Chin never missing a learning moment.


Suwariwaza - iriminage


Ali's nikkyo


Pretty much dead tired after another intensive session. Way to go guys!


Still had ice pack on my right arm but in a more comfortable position.


And the session is nearing its end. Chin and I brought some foodies for after the training.



And Chiong can't wait...

I took alot of pictures that night especially some "dahsyat" photos of our sensei. However I adhered to his request not to post pictures of him because he was not "suitably attired". Hehehehe. It seems that everyone had fun and I am still sitting out on most parts. Frustrating as it may be injuries take time to heal. Better take it easy now or else I won't have a good right arm for Tanabe next month. I am just so so so excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment